Sunday, June 6, 2010

Taking a Break!

Well, I guess I'm already on a break since I haven't posted in about 2 weeks, but I do like to tidy things up--so, yeah, time for a blogging break. Maybe I'll even get to go to the location in the photo above!

The good thing is that I'm busy with lots of stuff, but I'm starting to stress (no, not me!). I enjoy posting when I can, so I'm just going to chill for a while until things calm down.

What am I up to, you ask? Well, I've had some extra editing/writing work on the side, and I have another house blessing coming up as "Rev. Riverwolf." Plus I'm heading for a week-long vacation in 2 weeks. I'm also ready to sell the old house, my niece is graduating high school--and on and on!

Thanks as always for stopping by, and I wish you and yours much joy and freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment